The Gary and Mary West Foundation develops partnerships with nonprofit organizations that consistently achieve high-impact outcomes in the community.
- We value strong nonprofit leadership, which has the vision and tactical wherewithal to have measurable impact in the community
- We value good governance highlighted by small groups of committed and engaged directors
- We value financial stability and sustainability to insure the investment of a grant will have lasting impact
- We value transparency and regular communication with our nonprofit partners
The Gary and Mary West Foundation accepts grant applications by invitation only from nonprofit organizations primarily in San Diego County and Omaha, Nebraska.
- The Foundation does not consider unsolicited proposals
- Recipient must be a nonprofit organization
- Projects must be mission-aligned with the mission of the Foundation and one of the Foundation’s three initiative areas
- Projects must produce meaningful, measurable results
For more information about the Gary and Mary West Foundation and our funding initiatives contact us.